Aqua-Guard offers full on-site training and commissioning services designed to help you lessen the impact and incurred costs in the event of an oil spill... [ more ]
RBS TRITON™ 35T Trailer system
RBS TRITON™ 35T Trailer system is extremely mobile and can be easily transported to any location that is accessible by vehicle.
The RBS TRITON 35T trailer system is unique and ideal for quick response to potential spills in coastal communities and along pipelines. This trailer system contains everything for a tier 1 response, including oil skimming, oil containment, oil storage, auxiliary pumping systems and decontamination equipment.
The trailer system is 100% self-contained, totally independent and ready for transport and deployment.
With a recovery rate of 38 m³/h, the system is designed for one-person operation and is safe and easy to use directly from the trailer.
The road certified trailer stores a RBS TRITON™ 35 oil skimmer head, a diesel/hydraulic power pack / crane system, hose reel with hydraulic and oil transfer hose sets, and a storage box comprising of 2 x 10m³ oil storage tanks with accessories.
The power pack/crane system can be removed from the trailer and used to deploy/recover the skimmer head in areas where trailer access is not possible.
The RBS TRITON 35T trailer system is unique and ideal for quick response to a potential spills in coastal communities and pipelines. This trailer system contains everything for a tier 1 response, including oil skimming, oil containment, oil storage, auxiliary pumping systems and decontamination equipment.
The double axle trailer system is specifically designed for this purpose and features the following:
- RBS TRITON 35 (38 m3/h) oil skimmer head
- 66 hp diesel/hydraulic power unit c/w integrated crane and winch extendable to 4.8 meters (power unit and crane are installed on a common base which is able to be removed from the trailer and can independently deploy the skimmer via supplied outriggers)
- Remote hydraulic control console (for operation in hazardous areas)
- 100 meters of Aqua-Guard’s Liteflex 18F inshore oil containment boom
- External offloading lobe pump system (150m3/h)
- 2 x 10,000 litre oil storage tanks
- 1 x 4,000 litre decontamination berm and netting system
- Hose storage reel (oil transfer and hydraulic hose storage - hydraulically operated)
- 3,000 W portable electric generator and lighting system
- Front utility box for storage of accessories can be converted into a 1,500 litre tank
- Numerous accessories and ancillaries required in the event of a spill